I believe that you will use a variety of bags in your daily life, so each bag has its own name and applicable industry. Today, I will give you a detailed introduction.
Some common bag types.
1. Nozzle bag: nozzle bag is composed of nozzle and self-supporting bag, self-supporting bag is composed of composite material, nozzle is made of plastic bottle mouth. It is the first choice for packaging liquid, powder and other products, such as fruit juice, beverage, milk, soybean milk, soy sauce and so on can be used. This bag-type Nanjing Food packaging bag is convenient for food transportation and storage.
2. Eight-side sealing bag: developed on the basis of self-standing bag, the bottom is square and upright, and the container shows a very beautiful effect., This bag type has a three-dimensional impression, and can stand on the shelves, which is convenient for sales and consumers to eat. There are three planes on the side and bottom for color printing. Nanjing Food packaging bag must print information. There are more places to advertise and beautify on the front and side, which is conducive to promoting the brand and attracting the attention of consumers.
3. Back-sealing bag: Back-sealing bag is also called Middle-sealing bag. Simply put, it is a packaging bag with edge sealing on the back of the bag body. Back-sealing bag has a wide range of applications. Generally, this kind of packaging bag is used for candies, bagged instant noodles, bagged dairy products, etc.
4. Self-supporting bag: this kind of Nanjing Food packaging bag is also a common bag type in food packaging bags. It is a self-supporting bag type and can stand on the container independently, showing good effect. It usually has a zipper and is easy to carry.
5. Three-side sealing bag: this is the most common food packaging bag type. The three-side sealing bag has two side seams and a top seam bag, and its bottom edge is formed by horizontally folding film. This kind of bag can be folded or not. When there is a folded edge, they can stand upright on the shelf. One deformation of the three-side sealing pocket is the bottom edge formed by folding the original edge, which is realized by bonding. In this way, it essentially becomes the four-side sealing pocket.